Over the course of this summer there is an opportunity to learn about rackets and strings.
- How to choose the correct racket for you.
- Which strings compliment which racket.
- What combinations of Rackets and Strings can cause injury.
- Which strings are suitable for Junior players.
- Which strings are Power strings and which are Control strings.
You also have the opportunity to learn to string correctly or even become a certified stringer.
Presentations and Workshops can be arranged at your club for your members.
If this is something that you feel your club would be interested in, please get in touch and I will send you on all the relevant information.
The stringing workshops/certifications are carried out as part of ERSA (European Racket Stringers Association).
I am the Irish Training Manager and Pro Tour Level 1 Stringer and look forward to hearing from you.