Cork Tennis Blog

Welcome to the Cork Tennis Blog.

This blog will keep you up to date on the tennis scene in Cork, both socially and competitively. Whether you are new to the game or an experienced player I hope you find the information and posts here, useful and interesting.

You can contact me by email at rob@racketrestringing.ie

Rob's Racketrestringing

Monday, November 24, 2014

Old Photos Request


Here's a photo sent onto me from Dick McCarthy.  We reckon it was at a Kevin O Brien Trophy match in Sunday's Well during the 70's.
That would have being some doubles match.
Picture includes (from left to right): Franks Furney, Ronnie Daunt, Kieran Madden and Frank O Donoghue.

I would love to start a gallery of photos from Cork tennis events so if you hvae any or know of anyone who has some please get in touch, thanks.

1 comment:

x said...

My father Kieran Madden would have some photos! Do you still update this blog? Yvonne