Cork Tennis Blog

Welcome to the Cork Tennis Blog.

This blog will keep you up to date on the tennis scene in Cork, both socially and competitively. Whether you are new to the game or an experienced player I hope you find the information and posts here, useful and interesting.

You can contact me by email at rob@racketrestringing.ie

Rob's Racketrestringing

Friday, December 5, 2014

Shot-Stats Challenger coming soon.


In a previous post I reviewed two other tennis gadgets, that can be attached to your racket, to provide feedback on your performance.

Shot-Stats Challenger is the newest to the market, or will be when it's released next year.

Challenger is the brain child of Lavie Sak and without having seen the product yet, what I have read about it is very promising.

I like where the sensor is going to be located, it will mean the balance of the racket will be barely affected.  The feedback and the ability upload the info to an app is another positive. 

I am really looking forward to testing this early next year, in the meantime have a look at the video and learn more about Challenger.





No comments: