Cork Tennis Blog

Welcome to the Cork Tennis Blog.

This blog will keep you up to date on the tennis scene in Cork, both socially and competitively. Whether you are new to the game or an experienced player I hope you find the information and posts here, useful and interesting.

You can contact me by email at rob@racketrestringing.ie

Rob's Racketrestringing

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Official Stringer - Irish Junior Close Championships


Delighted to be the official stringer for the upcoming Irish Junior Close Championships at Rushbrooke Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club from the 18-24th of July.

This is a nationally ranked event so should attract some of the countries best players.

I will also be available if any of the club members or visitors to the club require a restring over the course of the week.  I will have a selection of strings with me and will gladly help you with your selection.



 

No comments: