Cork Tennis Blog

Welcome to the Cork Tennis Blog.

This blog will keep you up to date on the tennis scene in Cork, both socially and competitively. Whether you are new to the game or an experienced player I hope you find the information and posts here, useful and interesting.

You can contact me by email at rob@racketrestringing.ie

Rob's Racketrestringing

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Irish Tennis Updates podcast interview on Rackets and Strings

I had the pleasure of doing a podcast interview with Adam Wade of Irish Tennis Updates.  If you haven't come across these yet, check out Adam's Facebook page.  He has interviewed some of Irelands best players over the years but also talks to various people in the tennis industry in Ireland.  Some really very interesting interviews.

I really enjoyed my talk with Adam and I hope it is informative for you.


No comments: