Cork Tennis Blog

Welcome to the Cork Tennis Blog.

This blog will keep you up to date on the tennis scene in Cork, both socially and competitively. Whether you are new to the game or an experienced player I hope you find the information and posts here, useful and interesting.

You can contact me by email at rob@racketrestringing.ie

Rob's Racketrestringing

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Interview with Emma Murphy - Irish Fed Cup Player

The following is a piece by Emma Murphy, Irish Fed Cup Player and graduate of San Diego University.

Tennis in the USA
Imagine waking up every morning, winter, spring or fall and seeing the sun splitting the stones. As tennis players when the sun is shining all we want to do is grab our rackets and grind in the warmth of the sun. This was my feeling every day when I lived and trained in San Diego, California.

I first arrived in San Diego when I was 18 on a scholarship for 4 years.
Read on.....

No comments: