Cork Tennis Blog

Welcome to the Cork Tennis Blog.

This blog will keep you up to date on the tennis scene in Cork, both socially and competitively. Whether you are new to the game or an experienced player I hope you find the information and posts here, useful and interesting.

You can contact me by email at rob@racketrestringing.ie

Rob's Racketrestringing

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Winter Leagues well underway.

Well it really has being Winter leagues this year with some of the worst weather in years.  I knew there was a reason I stopped playing these leagues.  Sunday afternoons in the freezing cold, and the possibility of rain, how appealing!

But there are plenty of brave souls out there who have battled hard for their clubs over the winter months and, are now reaching qualification stages, so all the hard work is paying off and should give them a good footing for the season ahead.

There isn't long to go now to the beginning of the 2011 season.  Yes, the camera will be out again this year, so I hope Santa was good to you all with new gear.

All tournaments will be reported on with schedules, draws, links and results posted here on the blog.

I hope you are all looking forward to the season ahead as much as I am.

No comments: