Cork Tennis Blog

Welcome to the Cork Tennis Blog.

This blog will keep you up to date on the tennis scene in Cork, both socially and competitively. Whether you are new to the game or an experienced player I hope you find the information and posts here, useful and interesting.

You can contact me by email at rob@racketrestringing.ie

Rob's Racketrestringing

Monday, October 8, 2012

Tennis - A blog by a journalism student from Tipperary.


Here's a good tennis blog which keeps you up to date on the world of international tennis.  Some very good articles and definitely worth a read.  I enjoyed it and will be checking in on it regularly.
Here's a link to it and to make it easy to find in the future I have added it to my Friends of Cork Tennis section on the right of the blog, read it here.

No comments: