Cork Tennis Blog

Welcome to the Cork Tennis Blog.

This blog will keep you up to date on the tennis scene in Cork, both socially and competitively. Whether you are new to the game or an experienced player I hope you find the information and posts here, useful and interesting.

You can contact me by email at rob@racketrestringing.ie

Rob's Racketrestringing

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Blast from the past!


Here's a few old photos I found earlier.  The top one is Munster's U-18 team from 1990. (Back row left to right) Ruth Byrne, President of the Munster Branch, Denis Heffernan, Rob Leahy, Carl Williams, Jonathon Barriscale, Kevin Goggin, Greg Morris - team captain.
Front row: Louise O Meara(i think), Rosemary Barry, Julie O Mahony, Judy O Brien, Deirdre O Meara(or Louise??)




This one is from a Munster vs Ulster friendly in Ulster, not sure what club, in 1995.  Struggling for all the names here.  Here's who I have Stephen Leeman,  Shane Groeger, Mark Magrath, Louise Carmody, Martin Cusack, Dermot Power, Roy Wilson, Aine White, Catherine Curran, Amanda Coburn, Deirdre Collins, Noreen Ryan.  Would love some help on the last few.

1 comment:

Shane said...

I hardly recognise myself here - I almost never wear a watch!

Hope all well in Doha. Greetings from Dublin.

Best, Shane G.