Cork Tennis Blog

Welcome to the Cork Tennis Blog.

This blog will keep you up to date on the tennis scene in Cork, both socially and competitively. Whether you are new to the game or an experienced player I hope you find the information and posts here, useful and interesting.

You can contact me by email at rob@racketrestringing.ie

Rob's Racketrestringing

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Senior Interprovincial Champions 2015

Firstly I would like to apologise for not acknowledging this achievement earlier.  It's being a busy few months relocating to Qatar.

Huge Congratulations to Cian and his team.

I have played with and against Cian in the past so on hearing of his appointment to the position of Captain, I knew the team were in good hands.

Looking at the team, it had a good mix of experience and youth and this bodes well for the future.  Winning an Interpro is never an easy achievement so again I would just like to say congratulations to all in involved and let's hope this is the start of a run.


No comments: