Cork Tennis Blog

Welcome to the Cork Tennis Blog.

This blog will keep you up to date on the tennis scene in Cork, both socially and competitively. Whether you are new to the game or an experienced player I hope you find the information and posts here, useful and interesting.

You can contact me by email at rob@racketrestringing.ie

Rob's Racketrestringing

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Professional Racket Stringing available in Cork

 Hi all, I mentioned in a previous post that I was moving back to Cobh, well we arrived last Friday.

Currently I am available for racket stringing and soon, once my other equipment arrives, I will also be available to customise your rackets.

In previous years I have run stringing courses and may do some more in the future.  As well as stringing now I am also available to Club Talks.  These talks will help players understand more about their rackets and strings and give you the information needed so you can make your own informed choices in the future. For more information on the Club Talks, you can contact me on 087-1528120.

If you need a racket strung, don't hesitate to get in touch.  My turnaround time is very quick.

Hope to be of service to you soon.

Rob

No comments: