Cork Tennis Blog

Welcome to the Cork Tennis Blog.

This blog will keep you up to date on the tennis scene in Cork, both socially and competitively. Whether you are new to the game or an experienced player I hope you find the information and posts here, useful and interesting.

You can contact me by email at rob@racketrestringing.ie

Rob's Racketrestringing

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nationals Qualifiers

Congratulations to all the Cork Juniors who qualified from the Provincials last weekend and will now go on to represent their clubs and Munster in the up coming Nationals.

U-12 Girls - Alexandra Duboy - Bishopstown
U-12 Boys - Adam O Sullivan - Rushbrooke

U-14 Girls - Emily Daly - Rushbrooke
U-14 Boys - David Gardiner - Rushbrooke

U-16 Girls - Rachel Daly - Rushbrooke
                    Siobhan Ryan Bovey - Rushbrooke
                    Tara O Connor - Rushbrooke
                    Jane Daly - Rushbrooke

If I have left out any other Cork player who qualified, my apologies, if you would pass on details I will put it up straight away.
I am currently waiting on the U-10 results.

No comments: