Cork Tennis Blog

Welcome to the Cork Tennis Blog.

This blog will keep you up to date on the tennis scene in Cork, both socially and competitively. Whether you are new to the game or an experienced player I hope you find the information and posts here, useful and interesting.

You can contact me by email at rob@racketrestringing.ie

Rob's Racketrestringing

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Coaches or Clubs Promote yourself here!

Attention Club Captains, Secretaries or Coaches.

If you would like to promote your club or future activities within your club, pass your details on to me and I will post them here on my blog for you.

If you're a coach and want to advertise yourself or upcoming camps or clinics, let me know and I will add them to the blog.

You can contact me on rob_leahy@yahoo.co.uk
I will post anything that is related to tennis in Cork for you.

No comments: